A great side by side comparison of the gospel presented in the Book of Mormon vs. the true gospel found in the Bible. Please check it out and pass it along to your LDS friends!
Courtesy of Adams Road Band
Mormons, what do you do with these Bible verses that demonstrate that people are not children of God in their natural state, but children of the devil, and must be ‘adopted’ by accepting the biblical Gospel in order to be considered a child of God?
- You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. (John 8:44)
- By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother. (1 John 3:10)
- He predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will, (Ephesians 1:5)
- But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, (John 1:12)
- As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our sinful nature and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature objects of wrath. (Ephesians 2:1-3)
— Bill McKeever in response to the Mormon Church claiming to be Christian.
— The Teachings of Lorenzo Snow, ed. Clyde J. Williams , 1.
— Isaiah 43:10
— Dr. Lynn. K Wilder, former LDS and BYU Professor
Anonymous said: As I read through your questions, I find a few things that you are extremely uneducated on. In one question, you said the Bible was translated very correctly. Actually that is false. Throughout much of the Old Testament, there are hundreds of errors in the translation. So the Bible is not error free. In fact, it is far from it. In the original Hebrew script, there are hundreds of similarities between the Gospel of our fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and the Mormon church.
The guy in this video does a much better job of articulating answers to your concerns than I could ever do to save my life.
Now that we established the accuracy of the Bible, can we talk about some of the many 4,000 changes to the Book of Mormon?
— Joseph Smith, History of the Church, Vol. 6, pp. 408-409
Anonymous said: about Missionaries.. if the person is not celibate can they still do it?
Sure, why not? They can always lie to their bishop.
Anonymous said: I have a testimony that you are batshit crazy.
Joey Smith and Tommy Monson would be so proud……